|We’ve got your back! Finance Blog is a completely free website 100% focused on helping Americans get the answers they need. Read more|
Need to make money with some beer money apps? Look no further Reddit, here are the top beer money apps for 2019.
Beer Money is the act of finding ways to make passive income in your free time. Some people buy a bunch of phones and use them to make money, through these beer money apps.
You just need to download them, sign up, and start earning!
Let's get started.
Best Beer Money Apps 2019
#1 BeerMoney App: Swagbucks App
It's one of the highest paying beer money app that actually works and pays via PayPal 😉. Earn money by having videos play (easiest way to earn), play games, use their search engine or participate in focus groups. As a new member, you can conveniently earn up to $35 per survey through this link.
#2 BeerMoney App: InboxDollars
You can even make money by using the InboxDollars search toolbar (an instant $1 credit) which, according to their Web site, could potentially net you up to $57 a year (passively). Most of the payouts on activities range from a few cents to a few dollars depending on what you choose. If you sign up before the end of this month they also give you a $5 free bonus just to give it a try.
#3 Beer Money App: SwagIQ App
This is a trivia app that hosts games over the SwagIQ app. Usually, the prizes are well over $1,000 so if you're privy to trivia, give it a go. What do I like about this beer money app? You'll get beer money just for testing your knowledge and they pay you straight cash without doing any work. Get A Free Swag IQ Account here.
#4 BeerMoney App: Nielsen Panel
This company will pay you $50 a year keep their app on your favorite internet browsing device and they also give away $10,000 each month. So you can possibly make more than $100. Sign up through here for a registration bonus.
#5 BeerMoney App: Panel App
Swagbucks is a great phone farming app to earn some easy cash for just watching videos on your idle phone.
This is probably the most used app to make beer money and most legitimate.
Besides watching videos you can earn a lot of other ways too.
Swagbucks also pays up to $35 per survey. You can also earn free cash (via Paypal) for everyday activities like shopping, watching videos and searching the web. If you're interested you get started with a $5 sign up bonus.
The next thing you can do is sign up for InboxDollars which pays you, in cash, to watch fun videos & take surveys.
If you sign up before the end of this month, they also give you a $5 free bonus just to give it a try.
By keeping the videos playing on one device (or even on your lunch break or during TV commercial breaks) you can earn and earn an extra $50/month.
More people should be doing this!
This one requires some more work but you basically answer trivia questions for real money.
What is the most popular drink in the world that does not contain alcohol? What the official national anthem of the United States of America? What is the Capital of Australia?
If you answered coffee, the star-spangled banner, and Canberra, then you may want to look into this NEW Trivia App that pays you huge cash prizes for your smarts.
Today’s prize is worth over $1,000! I'll be playing on my phones, will you?
This one is truly passive. By using the internet as you do every day, Nielsen invites you to make a difference – and you can make beer money too.
I downloaded this app and make around $50-100 passively… it's a legit app.
You don’t really have to do anything other than initially registering your computer or phone.
The last app is called Panel App and it is free to use.
In case you haven’t heard of Panel App before, it’s a very slow earner but the basis is that it tracks your location in the background and will give you surveys about your location history every so often.
I’d say I get 2-3 surveys per week. The surveys will show you a map of where you were at a certain time and ask which place you were at (Home, Starbucks, McDonald's, etc) sometimes there will be follow-up questions asking about what you bought there or how much you spent. They take a minute of your time.
Apply for a New Credit Card
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card|
Earn $250 Back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
Here's how to make money with it:
- The first step is to download the Panel App. Once you join, you’ll see a list of available panels.
- Fill out the required information which is your name and email address.
- Take Surveys and Invite Friends. You’ll be earning points every day you have the app installed, but you can earn more points by inviting your friends and taking surveys. Easily share you link with your friends to earn 10% of their earnings. Occasionally you’ll get surveys based on your location; these are a great easy way to earn some more points.
- Get paid. You can get Amazon Gift Cards starting at $1.
Other Money Making Apps
These beer money sites and money making apps may not be as passive, but you can still make money without much work.
GetUpside provides users with a variety of helpful information. First, it gives you 25 cents back on every gas station receipt you submit. It also shows you the best gas station deals and the cheapest gas.
This free cash back app for gas is saving users an average of $124 in a year. There is no minimum for cash outs, but a $1 fee will be made on withdrawals under $15.
Here's how it works:
- Click here to download for free.
- Claim your offer for the best gas price, restaurant or grocery offer
- Snap a photo of your receipt or receipts
Profit! Earn cash back, and cash out whenever you want via PayPal, gift card or check.
There is a company out there called Airbnb that can net you over $1,500+ a month just by listing your spare room, a few nights out of the month. Are you interested in seeing what your income potential could be by listing a spare room on Airbnb? See how much people are making from listings in your area, then make your own!
It's easy to use…
- Sign up for Airbnb here or check how much you can earn by using Airbnb's calculator.
- If all looks good, list your spare space in under 5 minutes.
- You can get paid when somebody books your spare room and you can charge whatever you want when you join through this link.
Remember, Airbnb is a free room booking app for your phone. I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge any fees to list your spare room.
Taking online surveys with Survey Junkie to make extra money is a no-brainer!
You definitely won’t get rich or make hundreds of dollars per day with surveys alone, but you won’t waste much time, and you can make some money the easy way. It is my #1 favorite (and highest paying) survey site:
Survey Junkie: This is a free survey app for your phone that pays you to take online surveys, participate in focus groups, and try new products.
And, I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge anything to be a member (they will actually pay you in cash via PayPal).
Wouldn’t it be great if you could invest in commercial real estate and apartments without dealing with all the hassle of buying, improving, and re-selling real estate?
You don't have to be a millionaire to invest in these types of properties. You can now invest in large-scale real estate for as little as $500 with Fundrise.
Through their real estate investment products, investors earned an average of 8 – 11 percent on their money last year, and all without painting a wall or dealing with unruly tenants.
There is a reason why they currently have over 200,000+ users, this app really pays you!
If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from Fundrise by clicking here.
Saving money should be easy. Automate it with Trim.
Trim users saved over $1,000,000 in the last month. I personally love that you can get your top savings results in less than a minute.
I effortlessly linked my financial accounts and Trim went to work and I saved $200.39 in a few days of signing up.
It found ways to lower my bills and cancel subscriptions.
Stop paying more for cable and internet than your neighbors — Here's how it works:
- Sign up for Trim here.
- Provide your account details.
- Let Trim save you money. Remember, it's 100% free.
Stop getting ripped off! Trim can negotiate your bill down for you. Works with Comcast, Time Warner, Charter, and any other provider.
Bottom line: It was able to save me some money. If you are at all interested in saving money, you should be using Trim.
Looking for easy money? The Dosh app is the free cash back app that finds you money for shopping, dining out, and booking hotels and travel activities with more than 100,000 merchants and brands nationwide.
This company not only allows you to get cash back on everyday purchases, but no receipt scanning required!
The app you should know about is Ibotta. This money making app actually gives you cash back on things you buy every day, even booze!
You heard me right, you can make money for the booze you buy at groceries.
Ibotta is a fun rebate app that lets you get cash back on your purchases from major stores like Walmart, Target and almost every grocery store all over the country.
They are conveniently offering a $10 sign-up bonus after uploading your first receipt. So act fast.
How it works:
- Download the app and start a free account to browse deals in your area.
- Got friends? Invite 3 friends and they’ll credit you with $100.00. After that, get $10 for every person you refer.
- Get paid and cash out cash via PayPal.
However, you do have to be 21 or older to take advantage of the booze deals.
Have you heard of MyPoints? It’s a cash-back site that pays you to shop online. I love it because it lets you earn cash for the shopping you would do anyway.
And right now, you can earn a $10 Amazon gift card with your first purchase at any retailer through MyPoints!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for MyPoints here (you just need to give them a name and email address).
- MyPoints will instantly send you an email to confirm your email address. You’ll need to click that to get the free gift card.
- You’ll also need to purchase $20 worth of products at any of the more than 1,900+ top retailers like Walmart, eBay, & Amazon. MyPoints will reward you with 1,750 bonus points that you can redeem for a $10 Amazon gift card. That’s all! It’s basically $10 off anything you buy.
There Will Always Be Money Making Apps that Pay You
There you have it. If you’ve finished the list, you’ve just made at least $100 through these apps that pay you real money. One category that we didn't include in this list is apps that pay you to walk, but you can check a great round up of apps here.
We wish you the best of luck on your journey on how to make money! Just remember, with most of these services, consistency is key, so be diligent about completing your daily check-in and continue to use the service if you want to earn more lucrative amounts of cash or gift cards.
It’s always better to use these opportunities as additional cash for smaller purchases, rather than to rely on them for a steady income. You want to check out the latest post that shows you how to get free money through major companies.
If you didn't claim your $5 bonuses already, don't forget to check out the best sign up bonuses below:
- SurveyJunkie: Make up to $50 per survey in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Vindale: Is known as one of the #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join Vindale Now
How Do You Get Paid Beer Money?
Some of these beer apps pay cash, some pay gift cards, some also offer ways to save, it just depends on how that company decides to pay out.
If you want more ways to earn, next you can take at the best ways to make money fast.
Latest posts by Finance Blog Staff (see all)
- The 10 Best Budget Apps and Personal Finance Tools for 2019 - July 15, 2019
- Which Should I Hire—Employee or Contract Worker? - July 12, 2019
- How To Buy A House with No Down Payment - July 6, 2019
Did this article teach you something new?
Interested in a personal loan?Lendingtree allows you to compare rates from multiple lenders by filling out one easy form.
|$1,000 to $50,000||3.99% - 35.99%|
|$1,000 to $50,000||7.99% - 35.89%|
|$1,000 to $100,000||4.99% to 35.99%|
|$1,000 to $100,000||3.84% - 35.99%|
|$2,000 to $40,000||6.95% - 35.99%|