Want to Make Smarter Money Moves?
- Mistplay: Earning money by playing games on your phone sounds like a dream. But this app really pays you playing new games with cash rewards. Download Mistplay for Free (android only)
- SurveyJunkie: Is known as the #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, or Cell Phone. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $10 Free
- Nielsen: Will pay you $50 a year to keep their app on your favorite internet-browsing device. Click Here to Get Started and Earn $50
Some people don’t really pay much attention to their credit score. As a new face to the workforce, many younger Millennials are probably living in an apartment or in housing near campus. For example, those who attended the University of Illinois are probably living in a Champaign apartment or still at home with the folks and just a few years in their career. It would seem like the last thing on your mind is your credit score, credit repair, or how to improve your credit score.
However, having a good credit score will make it easier to purchase a house, car, or qualify for lower interest rates with credit cards.
Best Way To Get Your Credit Score
My Discover It Credit Card provides me with my credit score every month on the monthly statement. If you wanted to sign up for the Discover It credit card and get your free FICO score monthly, you can to sign up with Discover It and get $50 just for being a reader of my blog!
Another option to get your credit score completely free with Credit Sesame.
What is a good credit score?
For a score with a range between 300-850, a credit score of 700 or above is generally considered good. A score of 800 or above on the same range is considered to be excellent. Most credit scores fall between 600 and 750.
What is a bad credit score?
A score from 650 to 700 is “fair”, and a score ranging from 300 to 649 is “bad.”
No Trials. No Credit Card Required.
- 13 Legit Ways to Make Extra Cash ($200 Cash Fast) - April 5, 2020
- Renovating a House on a Budget: How To Budget For Home Remodeling - April 4, 2020
- Do These Companies Owe You Money? Check These Class Action Settlements - March 29, 2020